Off to a great start

Our first week of term is almost over and phew what a scorcher it has been! Despite opening all the doors and windows and turning on the fans full blast it has been hot and sticky in the year 5 class rooms. That has not stopped us learning and having fun though.

Today we started our All about Me projects.All about me Global connections part 1

Mrs Thomas and I sat down together at the end of the day and discussed how impressed we were with the way you all settled down to work. We saw

• Girls collaborating with each other and sharing ideas.
  • Girls connecting with each other and making new friends.
  • Girls taking care with their work.
  • Girls showing creativity and producing excellent work.

We can’t wait to see your finished projects and learning more about your lives and the things you enjoy doing, when you are not busy learning, thinking and having fun at school.

10 thoughts on “Off to a great start

1. I am really excited about doing this. It sounds like a lot of fun and I really like the things that we are doing. So far I am really enjoying it.

2. I really like the blog i think that the all about me projects are great and they are all going to be great! I hope all the new girls are enjoying Roseville College!

3. To all of you a very powerful learning year. Thank you to Laura, Caroline, Gemma and Sammy for leaving comments on our class blog. I hope I didn’t leave anyone out. Please count yourself as counted in! Yes I believe Sydney is very hot at present. I noticed Mrs M tweeted that! We are hot and muggy and wet too, but I don’t think we compare to Sydney though.
    I love the activity All About Me that your teachers have prepared for you to do. It sounds like it is going to be very interesting and it will really stretch you to try out and experience a lot of new learning.
    Miss T